Books About Migraines
1. Roberts, Teri (2005), Living Well with Migraine Disease and Headaches: What Your Doctor Doesn't Tell You...That You Need to Know. William Monroe Publishing.
2. Levy, A (2010), A Brain Wider Than the Sky: A Migraine Diary. Simon & Schuster Publishing.
3. Marcus, D (2010), The Woman's Migraine Toolkit. Dia Medica Publishing
4. Cady, R (2010), Managing Migraines, Baxter Publishing.
1. Guthrie, N (2009), One Year Book of Hope.
2. Young, S (2004), Jesus Calling: Enjoying Peace in His Presence
3. Moore, B (2009), Get Out of That Pit
Books with Ideas to Help Manage Pain/Migraines
1. DeLaune, V (2008), Trigger Point Therapy for Headaches and Migraines
2. Caudill, M (2008), Managing Pain Before It Manages You
More to Come